I am starting a countdown to something happening in 19 days, and I would like to list down 20 things that I would like to do for the next year or so.
19.) Interview awesome women for my blog
Because I don't have that much of an interesting story (and no, getting my heart broken over and over doesn't count as an interesting story), I am always fascinated by women who've led pretty extraordinary lives.
I've always had this urge to tell people their stories (with their permission of course) and so my goal for my blog for my personal fiscal year is to interview and feature someone every week. Of course I'll start out with people I personally know (and apparently I know a lot of awesome women!) and then later on, I would love to meet and interview women I know of.
I want to write about women who
- have started their own businesses from scratch
- have overcome tremendous odds
- have changed careers or paths in a later stage in life
- live pretty ordinary but fascinating lives
- write books
- are changing the world in their own small ways
- have gone against the flow
- are fuels of creativity
- are advocates for causes that are dear to my heart
- are kickass wives and/or mothers
- are just awesome as they are
So awesome women that I know, expect an email or message from me soon and let's tell the world your wonderful story!
And if you know women who I should feature on my blog, send me a message or better yet, introduce me to them!